Chemical industry separation process is necessary because either reactant or product or catalyst should be removed from mixture of reaction timely, and with the requirement of refining and purifying product, more and more high precision separation ways are taken.
Traditional filtration way can not reach this target because of low precision filtration. On the other hand, both catalyst and solid sediment formed in the reaction are too small for traditional filters.
Different from traditional filtration way, ceramic membrane has been successfully applied in chemical industry with its priorities of excellent anti-acid and alkali, high thermal resistance, and high mechanic strength. Especially, narrow pore size distribution ensure high precision filtration.
The application of ceramic membrane in petrol & chemical industry lies in following aspects:
● Recovery and concentration of catalysts
● Chlor-alkali Primary Brine refinery
● Concentration of polymer suspensions and metal hydroxide solutions
● Desalination of products
● Cleaning and recycling of organic solvents
Based on membrane pore size screening effect, suspended solids with size more than membrane pore size are rejected. Thanks to high mechanic strength, timely backflushing is used to remove sediments formed on the membrane surface. Both above advantages are fully taken to ensure ceramic membrane filter run efficiently and effectively.
● High rejection for nanometer particles
● High membrane porosity with high flux
● Excellent chemical stability
● Highly automatic control
● Long worklife
Main Applied cases:
* Caprolactam (CAS:105-60-2)